- Continue to work as a member the project team
- Ask your project manager (and other project managers) what you can do for them.
- Ask questions and show interest in the work of project managers. As long as you’re not demanding or annoying, most people will be happy to help!
- To gain valuable experience and to build relationships with mentors, you must be willing to give up your time.
- Think about your team’s work from both a technical and managerial perspective.
Leave a comment below to start a discussion!